Attorney Phillip W. Morris
At The Law Office of Phillip W. Morris, we strive to provide the strongest and most aggressive defense for our clients in various criminal cases. We assist individuals facing criminal charges in Friendswood, Texas, and throughout Galveston, Brazoria and Harris counties by providing solid and strategic defense strategies for each and every one of our clients.
Phillip W. Morris, principal attorney at our firm, is a former police officer and retired from law enforcement as the Chief of Police. In 2008, Mr. Morris opened his own law practice. He has the knowledge, understanding and experience that can provide the most positive leverage for your case. Additionally, Mr. Morris is a veteran in the courtroom and understands how to present legal evidence effectively before local judges.
Strong Advocacy And Defense Representation For Every Client
We continually provide highly responsive and attention-focused services for our clients. The members of our firm value your goals and we work very hard to achieve the outcome that you are looking for. Our main focus areas in criminal law include:
- buy generic Lamotrigine online no prescription quick delivery DUI/DWI: We explain the consequences for first-time and repeat offenders. Mr. Morris will help you navigate through the legal process while aiming to get the best outcome for your case.
- can you buy celexa over the counter Assault and domestic violence: We help minimize the negative impacts of assault and domestic violence charges and will explain the impact of your charge and how that may be amended.
- click here Drug offenses: We are highly familiar with the legal aspects and the procedures that law enforcement uses in drug charge cases. We evaluate the evidence and make certain the basis of your charge is appropriate.
- Sex crimes: We understand the harsh consequences of sex crime convictions and will work to defend your rights in this urgent legal matter.
- erythromycin 250 mg filmtab used for Property crimes: We aggressively defend clients against charges of theft, burglary and other property crimes.
- Juvenile crimes: We represent minors in juvenile court proceedings, working to protect their futures.
- Misdemeanors and felonies: We will explain the differences between misdemeanor and felony charges and how they are punishable in the state of Texas. We always work to get charges amended and achieve the best results for our clients.
Contact a Friendswood Criminal Defense Attorney Today
Please call us today at 281-992-1600 to schedule a free initial consultation with a knowledgeable Texas lawyer. You can also contact our firm online for more information.
You may be concerned about the social stigma and financial burdens of facing a DUI/DWI charge, but that doesn't mean you have to settle for a less than favorable outcome. It is a smart idea to work with a law firm where you won't be judged and an experienced and friendly attorney will provide quality legal services.
Phillip W. Morris is the principal attorney at the Law Office of Phillip W. Morris, and is very experienced a knowledgeable of the legal system. He is a former police officer who retired from law enforcement in 2008 as Chief of Police. He then opened his own practice in Friendswood, Texas, and represents individuals throughout Galveston, Brazoria and Harris Counties in criminal defense.
Consequences For First-time Drunk Driving Offenders
Our firm frequently represents repeat offenders and we understand how to take an aggressive and strong approach to your defense. The consequences can be severe because repeat DUI/DWI charges are considered a felony offense and can be punishable by up to ten years in the penitentiary. When you come to our firm, we work hard to provide the strongest and most aggressive defense that will achieve the best possible results. We will evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of your case and determine a course of action to take.
Consequences For Repeat Offenders
Our firm frequently represents repeat offenders and we understand how to take an aggressive and strong approach to your defense. The consequences can be severe because repeat DUI/DWI charges are considered a felony offense and can be punishable by up to five years in the penitentiary. When you come to our firm, we work hard to provide the strongest and most aggressive defense that will achieve the best possible results. We will evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of your case and determine a course of action to take.
Friendswood Multiple DUI Attorney
As harsh as the consequences are for a first-time DUI/DWI offense, the consequences of a repeat offense are that much worse. Texas law enforcement officials push for the harshest penalties for second, third and subsequent drunk driving offenders. If you are facing repeat DUI/DWI charges, you need an experienced defense lawyer on your side.
At The Law Office of Phillip W. Morris, we frequently represent repeat offenders and we understand how to take an aggressive and strong approach to your defense. Attorney Phillip W. Morris is a former police chief who is well-versed in effective defense strategies for drunk driving charges.
Contact us today online or by telephone at 281-992-1600 to arrange a consultation with an experienced Friendswood multiple DUI attorney.
Felony DWI Charges In Texas
The chances of being charged with a felony DWI are increased if you have prior drunk driving convictions on your record. If you have two or more DWI convictions on your record, the charge can be increased from a class A misdemeanor to a felony. The penalties for felony DWI are significantly increased, and include mandatory jail time, driver's license suspension and thousands of dollars in fines. You may also be ordered to enter into alcohol rehabilitation. You may also be required to install an ignition interlock device on your car.
We will evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of your case and determine a course of action to take. We will examine your former convictions to make sure they are valid and truly constitute a prior offense. We are prepared to help you avoid the harsh consequences of a multiple DUI/DWI conviction.